Non Discrimination Statement for New York Spine Institute
Alexandre B. de Moura, M.D., P.C. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discrininate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Alexandre B. de Moura, M.D., P.C. does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Alexandre B. de Moura, M.D., P.C:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Patricia DeDomenico.
If you believe that Alexandre B. de Moura, M.D., P.C has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age disability or sex, you can file a grievance with: Patricia DeDomenico, 516-357-8777 ext. 1068, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Patricia DeDomenico is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Compliant forms are available at: http://hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html