WELCOME BACK TO NEW YORK SPINE INSTITUTE
Per CDC guidelines as health care facility we continue to ask that staff, patients, and visitors should continue to wear masks as recommended when visiting our offices. You will not be seen by a doctor without one.
We are following all CDC COVID-19 protocols for protecting you, as well as our staff.
- If you have been out of the country recently, please let the staff know.
- If you have had any signs of a fever, cough or rash please use the Telemedicine to have a visit instead of coming into the office.
- In order for you to be seen in the office you must have a mask on.
- Temperatures will be taken or a questionnaire will be offered to you regarding your recent health.
- Patients will be asked to check in once you have arrived.
- If there is no seating available we will ask you to wait in your car.
If you are making an appointment or have an appointment please fill out, download and send the relevant forms below to: email@example.com